Tuesday, September 11, 2012

5 day Planning 1 day at a time

People often ask me for a break down of my workouts for everyday of the week. there are many ways that you can split up the order of how you train each body part. In the video below, I will go over on of my favorite routines, the “5 Day Workout Split”. I believe that this workout split is the best one for putting on muscle mass quickly because it provides you with enough time to give each muscle group a rest and will also allow you the flexibility to work each muscle group to its full potential.


Your Workout Split should look something like this
  • Day 1 Chest/ Abs
  • Day 2 Back
  • Day 3 Legs / Abs
  • Day 4 Shoulders
  • Day 5 Biceps /Triceps/ Abs (I strongly suggest that you workout your biceps and triceps together as a Super-Set )
  • Day 6 Rest
  • Day 7 Rest
The  5-day split will build mass effectively since it allows each muscle group to be trained to its maximum potential every week. I suggest that you…
  • Do about 4 exercises for each body part, focus on compound moments!!!
  • Do 3-4 sets of each exercise.
  • I never count reps when I workout, but if you must count your reps, studies show that the most size it built with rep ranges between 8-12
  • Eat 6-7 large meals per day to help put on size fast
  • If you money is low, try drinking a gallon of milk a day to put on Muscle Mass
  • Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Muscle is built wile you sleep!!!
  • Drink A Lot of water!!!
If you do everything right, you should be able to pack on a few pound of muscle mass with in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment